HFE members’ reflections on digital health
HFE has released its paper on digital health, collecting members’ reflections on digitalisation of care, the opportunities existing technologies can offer and the barriers to overcome for their implementation. Specifically, the document reflects the vision of HFE members:
- Main priority areas for EU actions on digital health
- Existing digital solutions & data sharing practices to be implemented across Europe
- Benefits of digital health & health data sharing
- Barriers for the uptake of digital solutions
- Our recommendations to national and EU policymakers
Please, download the paper below and enjoy the read!